Let me Go Again

 If you aren’t  satisfied with your result, why don’t you try again? What should you know before you try again?


Let me go again because, I know better now!

I’m sure that I can make the best decisions

and I can foresee the possible outcomes.

I will have a sense of direction 

and be determined to achieve.

I will prioritise efficiently 

to choose from the greatest of varieties.


I deserve another chance for 

I’m sure, if I had such knowledge earlier

I would have bagged a tremendous success

Identifying and rectifying my flaws are not hard.

All I need to do is what I’ve done - fill my gaps,

choose a better starting point

and exploit all my advantages.


Now, I think that I cannot go again because

I will be driven by the same force as before.

I cannot change my reactions to situations

otherwise I would have already done it.

Parts of the alternative paths are smoother

but not all of it for certain. It may be rougher.

Will I intentionally gamble with my best result?


I might choose to be a different person,

but will I be capable of facing

the different set of challenges?

Everyone must face their own tests

for which the result is not even discrete

and ultimately determining it, is complicated 

for it varies with every parameter.


I now find it difficult to decide:

Should I let it be or should I go again?

However, I must consider what is most important:

Is it even possible to go again?

Comments

Popular Posts